WHAT TO KNOW BEFORE APPLYING
Once you are selected to join DICE Program, you’ll receive world-class mentorship and coaching, information and entrepreneurial sessions, subject matter one to one sessions to the last batch of 25 startups, training by local and international experts, prize money of EGP 225,000 to the three winning startups and a multitude of perks and services.
Some pointers you should keep in mind:
- Your team should be of 2-3 members
- You should have an existing (minimal viable product) MVP of the solution with promising results
- It is preferred that the idea has social impact and is targeted in one of the following sectors: Creative Economies, Marginalized Communities
- Our focus on youth and disabled people in the age range of 18-35 years old
- Target Sectors: Visual arts, Design, Fashion, Performing arts, Handicrafts, Films, Educational Gaming, and Architecture
SUPPORT & OFFERINGS
Information and entrepreneurial sessions
World-class Mentors and coaches
Training by local and international experts
One-on-one consultations for the last batch of 25 startups
The 3 winning startups will receive prize money totaling EGP 225,000
DICE’s call for applications is announced on official communication channels (website and social media) signaling the eligibility for all interested applicants to apply to the four-month accelerator program. To join ‘DICE’ program, interested applicants could apply on the website filling in a form detailing the basics of their idea or business.
Once all applications have been submitted, DICE’s management team reviews every application carefully and selects the best applicants to be called in for a 30-60 minute interview.
This is where the cycle begins and each team works restlessly over the next 4 months developing their core business model, building a prototype, and acquiring customers. During the cycle, each team has full and unlimited access to our overarching network of mentors, investors, consultants, experts, business education workshops, training sessions and more.